You're back Mindi! I'm glad to see all the fun updates on your cute kidos. They are getting so grown up! i hope your foot is getting better, I don't know what I'd do without running, so i totally feel your pain...glad you can swim. You all look great! Jennie
Wow! When did your kids grow up?!They are so cute! I don't think I've seen them (except in pictures) since they were only a few weeks old. I would love to take their pics!
3 comments:
You're back Mindi! I'm glad to see all the fun updates on your cute kidos. They are getting so grown up! i hope your foot is getting better, I don't know what I'd do without running, so i totally feel your pain...glad you can swim. You all look great!
Jennie
Fun, fun! I swear I haven't seen you in forever! It looks like you guys are doing great, though!
Wow! When did your kids grow up?!They are so cute! I don't think I've seen them (except in pictures) since they were only a few weeks old. I would love to take their pics!
Post a Comment