Apparently my children watch a little too much Dora the Explorer.
That's awesome! McKinley loves that show, but I don't think she even knows how to count to 3 in spanish yet! I wish Jason would teach her more - he served in Spain. Oh well. He is a cutie!
Tell Carson his uncle Nick is so, so proud of his spanish skills:) Your little cutie Carson is still a genius!
Wow Carson, that's pretty impressive! :)You're a better mom then I am. I can't stand Dora and I won't let the kids watch it. She drives me bonkers. :)
Well, that is so cute! Very smart of him.
Love your blog! :) Kylea loves Dora too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's awesome! McKinley loves that show, but I don't think she even knows how to count to 3 in spanish yet! I wish Jason would teach her more - he served in Spain. Oh well. He is a cutie!
Tell Carson his uncle Nick is so, so proud of his spanish skills:) Your little cutie Carson is still a genius!
Wow Carson, that's pretty impressive! :)
You're a better mom then I am. I can't stand Dora and I won't let the kids watch it. She drives me bonkers. :)
Well, that is so cute! Very smart of him.
Love your blog! :) Kylea loves Dora too!
Post a Comment