During the month of July our twins learned how to bowl. My parents took them bowling-which they immediately feel in love with.
It is really funny to watch them bowl because they usually take a bow after every turn. They are quite proud of themselves. 
Ryan & I also spent some time in Utah – he for 2 weeks to participate in a dental externship with his friend Dr. Gerald Berg. Then we swapped and he flew back to VA and I left a few days later (without the kids!) to attend my Grandpa’s 80th birthday. I got to squish all of my neices and nephews - SO FUN! We both had a great time on our trips visiting with family and friends. It was great to take a break from VA life and renew.







Wednesday, November 5, 2008
JULY
Posted by The Buckwalter Four at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so glad you are posting again. Those videos are too cute!!
Post a Comment