So I have been swimming laps every day since September. This is to replace my lack of running due to my broken foot. Yesterday, Lifeguard Loren (yes this is a man) says to me, “Swimming is working for you. I think you are starting to loose weight.” (Yeah thanks Loren … I haven’t really.) He continues, “You are starting to look better in your face.”
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We should hid snakes under his pillow.
hide. I meant hide.
Thanks a lot! Sorry...at least you excercise!
what a dork!
you gotta love those comments :) Your kids are adorable! I wish I could have seen you when you can to visit
Wow. Did he ask you out next? Maybe offer to give you a ride home afterwards? Or did he just continue to compliment you so that you ended up on a cliff somewhere- ready to jump?
Post a Comment