Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two Together


It's about time Willow Tree come out with the perfect twin statue! ... Guess buying a Mothers Day gift should be easy for Ryan this year.

6 comments:

Olsens said...

That is so cute! I love Willow Tree

Ryan and Julianne said...

Ooh, I really like that little statue thingy. Very cute, did you buy it?

heidi said...

mindi, after i was told that you had started a blog, i couldn't wait to find it! love it and i can't wait to check back for more updates!

Donna said...

YAY!! Welcome to blog land!!!

Someone sent us those Willow Tree cuties - I adore them!

LOVE your blog!! Happy posting!

~Caroline~ said...

I hope you get them! They are just beautiful!

Caroline

Anonymous said...

Hello Buckwalters!! I'm so happy that you found me. I had no idea that you were in VA...we're so close! Ryan will make a great dentist. And your kids are just adorable! Two of my sisters have twins, and I'm surprised that we haven't gotten any yet. =)