Monday, April 14, 2008

Lets Get This Party Started!

Seriously, we keep talkin' about it - but no one actually sits down and creates our family blog ... FINALLY! ....So here we are Mr. World Wide Web - The Buckwalter Four - "Always Better When We're Together" (just a little Jack Johnson for you).

9 comments:

Andrea Fowler said...

Hooray! We be bloggin' too! I'll send you the link in an e-mail. You are the cutest little family.

Jani Jo said...

I am utterly thrilled. You know that I will stalk your blog for new pics of Kamryn and Carson. We love the Buckwalters! You did a great job; your page looks awesome!

Stacy said...

Hey guys! I'm glad to see you on here! It's so much easier posting pictures and keeping everyone updated on here... and you only have to write about it once! Then, the people come to you!!! Hope you enjoy it!

Ryan... can you believe I've been a member for over 10 years now!

You guys are awesome!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Congrats on joining the club!

Erica said...

Welcome aboard! We're glad you joined the club!

R and A Lambert said...

Good job, sister. Maybe someday I'll start putting up a blog too.

Kari Dawn Edmunds said...

looks great! can't wait for more!

Manuel Medina said...

Hey Mindi and family, it's great to see your new view. I'll add you to my favorites and see what new stuff you come up with. Always a pleasure to hear from you and interact with you. See you thru your new view....Manuel

Chelsey said...

Hooray! I'm glad you joined the blogging club! It's tons of fun. I sent you an invite to mine...since I have permissions set up on it. Let me know if you have any trouble logging in!