Megan is the best person ever. I leave the twins with dad, drive out to her cute quiet home (much the opposite of mine), and spend the time chatting about "girl" stuff - to leave an 1.5 hours later with a completely new haircut that I love. She is the kind of hairdresser that can just look at your face and do what is best on your hair. Which for me is a Godsend because I am totally incapable of making wise hair decisions for myself. Seriously, you can't beat that. She's the best!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Thank You Megan!
Posted by The Buckwalter Four at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Mindi, I love your haircut. I need to find a hairdresser like that!
cute haircut!
so chic and modern! love it!
Hello Mindi,
I love the haircut! It is so fun to read your blog and hear how your cute family is doing. I am still bummed that I didn't get to see you when I was out there.
I likey a lot! Good work. And fun pictures from the zoo day.
Your new "doo" is very chic! Love it!
thanks everyone. i love it too. it is so easy to fix (huge plus) and lots of fun.
HELLO! that is so freaking cute! i love it!
Cute haircut! I LOVE Megan. I made sure to schedule an appointment with her in May before she goes on maternity leave.
Absolutely darling!!
Love the hair!
Very 'sexy', Mindi! It looks really good on you!
WAIT A MINUTE!!! Did Erica just say the word S.E.X.Y?!?!?! LOL!
Yep, you're still the cutest girl in Innsbrook:) The new 'do' totally shows off your pretty face. I love it!
I love your new haircut, it looks great. If only I wasn't growing mine out, I could tell Megan I want her to cut it just like yours!
Hey Mindi, love the haircut! It looks great on you! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I'm going to add you to our list.
Now I know your secret!! Your hair is always cute, but I love this new do!!
WE NEED NEW PICTURES!!
Post a Comment