
Last summer I purchased a double jogging stroller. I decided it was time to really shed my "Body By Twins". My Dreamer Design has been a terrific stroller - mile after mile. But as Kamryn & Carson gain weight, so does my stroller. The 16-inch wheels are in need of an upgrade.
Through a stroke of amazing luck, I met a woman at the Baby Jogger company who hooked me up with a "new ride" - my beautiful cherry red 20-inch Performance double jogger. I LOVE this stroller! I barely have to touch it and the thing is rolling. The kids love it and can't wait to go for a run in the "red" stroller - or "green" if you are Carson.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
out with the old ... in with the NEW!
Posted by The Buckwalter Four at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome to blog world. I love your blog!
Post a Comment