Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So ... MAYBE you could say I'm a bit of a slacker ...

Oh shut it. I'll get to it eventually.

Yes people (and you all know who you are ... my beautiful talented SISTERS) - I am finally updating my "dead", "stale", "boring" blog - as you all like to refer to it.

See ... I told you I would ... just took me 5 months.

Hugs and Loves and big fat smooches and maybe a pinch on the bum for all of you who doubted me.

3 comments:

The Stimpson Family said...

Ok....well - that's a start. Now let's keep going and put some more pictures of your kids on there - oh, and maybe you and Ry too! Your new page looks cool though. Good job on that. I haven't seen those new pictures of the twins yet. They are quite cute, aren't they!!

Brammer Family said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Nicole said...

seriously you are??? wow...way to go Mindi.,..knew you could do it!