Okay people … no more angry emails (YOU know who YOU are!), no more threatening phone calls from my 5-year-old niece (MARCI/MORGAN), no more trying to turn my children against me (AMY), no more sob stories from all of you that live in France (KRISTEN) or Scotland (GRAMMY/PAPA) (okay, those sob stories are probably the most legit) ... I am updating the family blog. Loves Hugs and Kisses ... oh and Pictures - lots and lots of pictures.
OCTOBER:
Uppasna & Samir's engagement party in Reston, VA. Fabulous party, a great time with wonderful people. 


The cutest boys EVER! Carson always wants to sit how dad is sitting. 
Baking with Mom. 
Playing with Dad's gloves. 

Naptime with Mom. 
Kamryn loves curls! 

NOVEMBER:
Carson showing off his new tie. He LOVES to be like Daddy. 
Going to Short Pump to see Santa with our bestest friends Samantha & Peyton.
Of course - watching DORA. What else is there? 
THANKSGIVING:
***Check out Tracy’s blog – she has all the great Thanksgiving pictures.
Carson, Kamryn & Chloe enjoying some water time at Grandma's house.
Of course, another night of bowling - Kamryn & Carson's favorite thing to do at Grandma's house. 
DECEMBER:
Chopping down our Christmas tree. After Ryan finished chopping it down, Kamryn informed him that she didn't want this tree because there weren't any lights on it.

Putting the lights on the tree. 

Snowman pancakes.
Stockings were hung by the chimney with care. (THANK YOU GRAMMY! We LOVE them!) 
Carson enjoying speech therapy with Amanda - his favorite therapist.
Refusing to smile and corporate with us for a decent Christmas picture. 


Ward Christmas Party - As always, our ward did a fantastic job with the ward party. Carson was so excited to sit on Santa's lap. Kamryn thought the candy cane was great but Santa didn't rank so high with her. All Carson wanted from Santa was a "Sally" car from the movie CARS. Kamryn just wanted to be a princess.

Christmas Eve party/dinner at the Jones - a wonderful night!

Christmas Morning - Santa ate his cookies!
***Confession Moment: So we don't actually have any pictures of Kamryn & Carson opening Christmas presents at our home ... they are all on our camcorder. We sort of forgot to take actual pictures with our camera! OPPS!
Opening presents at Grandma & Grandpa's house. 

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Stop the Hate People! Just enjoy the pictures.
Posted by The Buckwalter Four at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Some of Kamryn's faces are hilarious in those pictures. What funny cute cute cute kids. You're allowed to stop in NE on your way out of VA!
YEAH!!!!! Keep the pictures coming! I loved seeing those cute kids - oh and you and Ry too. I really think you need to bring them out here to see me!
Yahoo! You did it! I am so proud of you. Very cute pictures! I love Kamryn's curls. Sorry, Julianne, the Bucketers are coming through MS on their way out. It's already agreed. Now, keep posting dear sister! We love the pictures and to hear what's going on. And sorry about the eggs. They are pretty yummy.
Ha, ha. I loved your title. I have to admit I am guilty of harrassing my siblings as well.
Cute pictures, though. I thought the one of you holding them with all your Christmas outfits on was so cute.
Well it was worth harassing you. Love the pictures and the fun stories. Give the kiddos hugs and kisses from their cousins!
Yeah for the blog update! Look at those little darlings! And I was excited to see those cute little Kamryn's curls!
love all the picture updates and I"m as guilty as you...hard to keep this blog thing up!!!
Hey Buckwalters!! So good to see your blog and that you're enjoying your last year in Richmond. I have to say I miss it, but life after dental school is good, just not as many friends like you guys! The twins are growing up so much and they are such good lookin kids- but no surprise.
Post a Comment