What do you keep under your pillow at night? Would you like to see what the twins keep under their pillows?
I went in to change their bed linens a few days ago. This is what I found.
CARSON'S BED:

We have a rule that Carson can take only 2 cars to bed with him at night. Otherwise we would find seriously 40 different cars in his bed. He was upset the other night because he said he just couldn't pick 2. I swear I put him to bed with only 2 in his hands. Turns out the boy had more ... now I know where he hides them.
KAMRYN'S BED:

Are you scratching your head about this one? Yes people - those are Kamryn's panties. Yes, she loves them ... a little too much. She often gets her feelings hurt when I make her take them off at night and put clean ones on. So apparently after I left the room for the night, she dug them out of the hamper and hid them under her pillow. Sweet? No - I don't think so. I mean for heaven sakes - if you are going to sleep with extra pairs of panties - at least make sure they are clean!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Pillow Moments
Posted by The Buckwalter Four at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
HAHA!!! That is so funny! They're already figuring out how to get around you guys. Mom and Dad used to say no toys at Stake or General Conference, so I would always make sure to wear a coat and have the pockets stuffed the night before. Just wait until they figure out they don't like vegetables! Funny kids!
That is so funny!
Oh my word-- they are so sneaky. I love it,love it! They are too dang fun;)
That is so hilarious!! What funny kids! That makes me so happy to see--childhood at work! It makes me wonder what I love enough to hide under my pillow. (:
So cute -- give them kisses for us!!
That is hiliarious!! I can't wait til my twins are old enough to start do this! The things I look forward too :)
Post a Comment